Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ten on Tuesday: September 18th, 2012

Today's Ten on Tuesday is Ten things you like to do over the weekend!

Here we go!

1. Sleep in. There is nothing better than waking up in the morning fully rested, and aware that you don't actually have to get up right away.

2. Read. Yes, I'm a bookworm.

3. Watch a movie. Nothing better than kicking back and relaxing!

4. Craft. Be it sewing, knitting, cross-stitching, embroidery, drawing, painting...whatever.

5. Exercise. I can actually exercise in the morning on the weekends, when I have far more energy and feel like I can accomplish so much more.

6. Spend time with family/friends. I don't think that requires any explanation.

7. Houseclean. A dirty house bothers me, but I rarely have time to clean during the week. I use weekends as my 'catch up' time.

8. Plan. I am a planning freak, and I'm not afraid to admit it! I like to know what my plans are at least two weeks in advance.

9. Garden. The weekends are really the only time I have to get out in the garden. That said, I won't be in town this weekend so I am going to plant my tulips tonight :)

10. Get ahead. Grocery shop. Plan meals. Wash laundry. Cook freezer meals. Whatever it takes to get ahead for the next week, so that I have a little bit less to do in the evenings.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker