Today's Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Great Things About the Farmer's Market. I've only been a couple of times, and ours is quite small, but I'll give it a shot:
1. Local, fresh produce
2. Local meats
3. Try different things - ie/Wild Boar Sausage
4. I love the atmosphere
4. Great food. I know this is kind of a redo of the top two, but I love it.
5. Great lunch. Not the same as the previous. The previous refers to food that you bring home.
6. Street musicians. I love listening to the different musicians playing there :)
7. Conscious about the food - by this I mean, vendors know exactly what is in their food - and what isn't!
8. Supporting the local economy
9. Food tastes better then that which you buy in the supermarket
10. Scheduled entertainment :)