Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - July 17th, 2012

Today's Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Everyday Things that Make you Happy!


1. My cats :)

2. The smell of freshly baked bread.

3. Light traffic on the way home from work (as opposed to heavy, backed up traffic)

4. Sunsets

5. The smell of freshly cut grass

6. Wearing brand new socks

7. Sitting by a fire

8. Getting my 'good morning' hug from my husband

9. Reading a book

10. Cross-stitching/Knitting

This was a lot easier than I expected!


3 comments:

  1. Bread baking is such a great smell! I love to sit by the fire in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Great list - I forgot some like bread baking smell, light traffic, sunsets, freshly cut grass smell...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh... I missed #2! :) Great list -happy TOT!

    ReplyDelete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker