Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - July 10th, 2012

Today's subject is a little different - it is 10 Things that are your Favorite Colour.

My favorite colour is blue, so let's see :)

1. My eyes

2. My husband's eyes.

3. The sky.

4. Blue Man Group

5. Water

6. My pencil

7. Blue Screen of Death (computer)

8. My water bottle

9. My stapler

10. Lipsol


And now to take a different approach, the 10 first images that pop up when I Google 'Blue':


1.


2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.


....Yup.

4 comments:

  1. Neat idea, first 10 images that pop up. Love it. I may have to try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Screen of Death! LOL! And yet everybody knows exactly why you mean by that!

    Happy Anniversary to you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shades of blue. I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker