Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Monday Treasures - for May 14th, 2012

Today's Monday Treasures is another fun one - Wedding Gifts! Much like shower gifts, you can give almost anything as a wedding gift. That said - and I've mentioned this before, I do like to stay away from giving decor as a gift, unless the recipient has asked for an item specifically.

Here we go!

1. Always & Forever Handless Mugs - Claylicious


2. Personalized Flower Vase - Maid of Clay Ceramics


3. Hand-painted wine glasses (seaglass) - Mary's Workshop


4. Primitive Pine Bench with Shelf - Square Nail Furniture


5. Wine Tote - The Go Away Woodshop


6. "Retro" Apron - 4RetroSisters


7. Hand-Carved Pasta Forks - Designs by Baerreis




Notice: I am not the creator of any of the items listed on this page, nor do I own rights to the items or  photos displayed in this post. Sole rights belong to the shops listed prior to each picture. For inquiries about products featured in this post, please contact the associated shop. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Chantelle, for including my house monograms in your gift giving guide. I'd love the retro apron but the only thing I cook up is crazy schemes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Chantelle, for including my painted Sea Glass wine glasses in this lovely collection. Any bride and groom would be lucky to receive one of these beautiful items!

    ReplyDelete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker