Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - May 22nd, 2012

Today's Ten on Tuesday topic is Ten Things You Wish You Liked. I find this one to be odd, because if you want to like it badly enough, you will keep trying it and eventually like it.

For example, I used to hate running, now I'm addicted. I never used to like kidney beans, now I do. I didn't like brussel sprouts, now I roast them and they're a favorite. However, I thought about it a bit more, and here are a few things that I came up with.

1. Putting away groceries.
2. Cleaning up supper.
3. Making the bed.
4. Raking leaves. (Bagging them specifically).
5. Paying bills.
6. Going to the dentist
7. Washing dishes
8. Picking weeds
9. Shovelling snow
10. Lifting weights

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am right with you on the putting away groceries! I don't seem to mind the shopping, but the putting away stops me in my tracks! (As far as the dentist. . . I don't think I even WISH I liked that one. . . )

    ReplyDelete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker