Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - May 15th, 2012

Hi everyone;

Even though I'm still catching up on previous weeks entries, I've decided to add back in the Ten on Tuesdays as they come, so that they can be posted on the main 'Ten on Tuesday' page on Carole Knits' blog.

Today's topic is: Ten Items on your Spring To-Do List


This one is easy! It is more of a year-round to-do list, but here's what it holds right now.

1. Hold a garage sale. It will take place this weekend, so this one won't be on the list long. Next!
2. Wash curtains. They need to be de-cat haired. Next!
3. Dryclean my drycleaning list. Yup. Next!
4. Order Wedding photos. Scheduled for June 9th. Is that still spring? Next!
5. Run a 10K. I know, not really a to-do list item, but takes more time than one to train, so it counts. Next!
6. Learn how to swing dance. Yup. Next!
7. Knit a scarf. Yeah. Project from the winter. A little behind. Next!
8. Buy a new dress. Have an awards gala in June that I need one for. Next!
9. Plant lettuce. I've planted the rest of my "garden" (more details to come) but forgot to buy lettuce seed. Next!
10. Be the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real quest. To train them is my cause. I will travel across the lands. Searching far and wide... Umm wait... what? Okay okay.
10. Trim the trees. We have a lot of trees. And a lot of vehicle scratching by said trees.

How's that for a list? What do you need to get done this spring?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker