Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - for May 1, 2012

Today's Ten on Tuesday topic is Ten Items Pinned to your Bulletin Board.

Hi all;

As you may remember, I'm still catching up on some past posts from the time that I was away from the blog. We are getting close!

Now, our bulletin board is helpfully pinned above the side-counter in the kitchen. It is a bit of an eyesore when one walks into the house - when we own our own place I think I will post a board above the desk in the office, however it does the trick for now. That said, because it is in such a central place, it is also always a mess - there is never less than about 1000 things on the board (possible minor exaggeration). That said, it should be easy to come up with 10 things. Here we go!

1. Bills. As bills collect throughout the month, I pin them to the bulletin board and then pay them all in one fell swoop at the end of the month.

2. Reminders: Vet appointments, dentist appointments, all those stubby little reminder cards you get

3. Things we don't want to lose: ie/ Gilles' papers that he needs to bring to his electrician's exam, etc.

4. Spare keys - keys that we don't want to drag around everywhere on our keychains, but still hold enough importance that we cannot throw them out.

5. Notes - Notes to each other and little keepsakes ie/ the card that came with my valentine's day flowers

6. To-Do list - It often simply gets torn down and replaced with a new one, but it still helps

7. The recycling bin schedule and guidelines - although I still haven't quite figured out how their schedule works, so I'm just leaving the bin out and watching to see when it miraculously becomes empty

8. Decorative Pins - As soon as they come home the back disappears and they get pinned up. We have a Canada Flay, a Grad 2006, and two Beijing Olympic Games ones right now.

9. A birthday card - to be sent in the future. It is one that I wanted to send last year, but got lost before I could send it. Later I found it and pinned it up to be sent this year.

10. Lots of push-pins. :P

This was harder than I thought - Apparently I have a several multiples of the same things on my bulletin board... I think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker