Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday Treasures - for April 16th, 2012

Today's Monday Treasures topic is High School Grad. Enjoy!

1. Live Your Dream Necklace - Crazy4Handstamping


2. Custom Graduation Cake Topper - Ginger Babies


3. Congratulations Photo Banner - Camille Creatives


4. Handmade EE. Cummings Notebook - zany


5. Graduation Day Scrapbook - stampingirl2


6. Graduation Cap Cake Pops - Cakepopolis


7. Graduation Tumbler - SoFabDesigns


8. Graduate? T-shirt - Pegastian Press



Wow! Let me tell you, it was a lot harder to find good quality, homemade grad gifts than I thought it would be. I'm really happy with the ones that I came up with in the end though :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker