Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - April 10th, 2012

Today's topic is an interesting one - 10 ways to serve eggs.

I have a feeling that most people will have similar answers to this, so I'll see what odd (to my usual) ways to eat eggs I can find online :)

1.  Beet Pickled Eggs


2. Breakfast Pizza


3. Chicken Fried Eggs


4. Huevos Haminados


5. Pork & Egg Pie


6. Egg Chaat (looks delicious!)


7. Balsamic Pickled Eggs


8. Nettle Soup with Eggs & Herbs


9. Thai Fried Hardboiled Eggs




10. Green Eggs & Ham (of course!)


4 comments:

  1. You win for creativity. Your eggs are the coolest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I didn't want to have an identical post to everyone elses....

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks :) I can't take credit for any of them though... they were found browsing the internet.

      Delete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker