1. My debit cards: Two, one for my personal accounts and one for our shared.
2. My credit cards: One is a real credit card, and one is a global payment card.
3. My driver's license and registration: The police don't have to allow you 24 hours to produce them anymore, so you have to have both with you at all times - and don't forget to give over your registration if someone is borrowing your vehicle!
4. My health card and donor card: 'Cuz you never know when you will need good old free Canadian Health Care... or die.
5. My Scene card: A guilty pleasure - it racks up points toward free movies at the theatre
6. My Costco card: A necessary evil. It is worth it for the bulk chicken breasts alone.
7. My student card: Kind of a cop-out, as I'm not a student anymore. However, it has no expiry date and shows that the picture was only taken 2 years ago, so some places still accept it for a discount... Does anyone else do this??
8. Store loyalty cards: I don't think I've ever redeemed anything from one of them, to be honest. The only ones that regularly help me are my pet store ones, as the discount is applied at point-of-sale, but I don't even carry their cards - they just ask for my phone number and look it up in their system.
9. My library card: I don't know what I would do without it. I always have at least two audiobooks checked out, and while I haven't been checking out many 'real' books lately, the audio books alone mean a lot to me... they keep me sane while sitting in traffic.
10. A picture of my husband from grade 11: I think this one is pretty self explanatory... :D
(Image credit: The World as I See It)