Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ten on Tuesday: March 13th, 2012

Note: Apparently I hit 'Save' instead of 'Publish' when I finished this yesterday. Sorry! Here it is now...


Today's Ten on Tuesday Topic (wow what a mouthful!) is "Ten Songs that Put You in a Great Mood". How wonderful! Of course, my favorite songs encompass a wide variety of genres... and I'm sure you wouldn't expect any less. Here they are:

1. Don't Stop Believing - Journey

2. All I Ever Wanted - Basshunter


3. Paradise City - Guns 'N Roses


4. Be As - Prozzak


5. All Star - Smash Mouth


6. Jesus Freak - DC Talk


7. Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond


8. Kill Everybody - Skrillex


9. I Want You to Want Me - (10 Things I Hate About You Movie version)


10. When I'm Up - Great Big Sea



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker