Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring is coming....?

Fourteen days until the first day of spring, and this is what I spent most of the day looking at:

If you look closely, you can see both a Cat and a truck with a snowplow on the front working to clear the road. The visibility in this picture actually isn't bad. We had a full white out, and got about 2 feet of snow, plus blow-in from the wind.

The snow was obviously bowing from the south - it was very light, but as it was only -5 degrees out, it was also very sticky.

Luckily for me, I had a bit of spring sitting on my desk, thanks to the Lung Association's Breath of Spring Tulip Campaign.


 I also had this view to look at on my co-workers desk. There used to be some miniature yellow roses in here as well. (So gorgeous!)

Lucky for me my husband shovelled all of the snow while I was out getting groceries, so I got home to a clean driveway and walk, and a pile of snow on the lawn as tall as me!

1 comment:

  1. Flowers are always a great way to offset winter. . . Hope Spring comes to your corner of the world soon!

    ReplyDelete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker