Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Our Guenhwyvar

I've had a few asking for updated pictures of our Mister, Guenhwyvar. With everything else that I have been posting about, I haven't been doing very well on my guarantee that you would see a lot of him.

Lucky for you, he loves to strike a pose for a picture...

Umm... hey....

That's better, but I still don't think it's quite what they had in mind...

Awww! Now that's cute. You look like a pig in a blanket. Why don't you show them how big you are?

Thank you.


Why yes, this was taken in five different areas of the house, why do you ask? Haha...

For those of you who don't know Guenhwyvar, here are some photos from when we first got him, and when he was new (before we got him). I could have sworn that I posted pictures between then and now, but I can't find the post for the life of me. Maybe it never made it out of draft stage...?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He's a cutie and he knows it... ♫

      Delete
  2. I love cats and yours is ADORABLE!!! I got my whiska s cat treat cell c over on etsy......awhile back....
    thanks for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! And thanks for letting me know where you got the case. I'll have to do some digging and see if I can find one similar... I'm afraid that I can't get the same one though, because that's Guen's favorite kind of treat, and I don't think he'd ever let me use my phone in peace again... And no problem for the comment - thanks back!

      Delete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker