Monday, March 5, 2012

10K Training - Checkin for March 2nd

Well, I'll call Friday a success. While I won't be breaking and world speed records anytime soon (I was "running" about the same speed that most people were walking), I managed to complete the entire 4 miles without stopping, not even once. It took 54 minutes to do.

We didn't end up having enough time to do any weights or anything on Friday, but left the gym feeling good all the same. It was nice to go home and have something positive to report.

My weight still hasn't changed from the 20th... but looking at it positively, I'm not gaining weight...

'Til next time.

2 comments:

  1. So very proud of you! You are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker