For those of you who have a holiday today, enjoy the day off! Here in Saskatchewan it is Family Day, but I have heard tell that there are lots of different holidays today - that it's also Family Day in Alberta and Ontario, the it's Louis Riel Day in Manitoba, and that it's President's Day in the U.S! For those of you who do not have a holiday today, I hear tell that it is also 'Hoodie-Hoo' day - I found the following definition: "This holiday is celebrated in an interesting way. At high noon everyone yells "Hoodie-Hoo" to chase away winter and make way for spring." Definitely a fun break!
We may have reached the "end of the rainbow", but we aren't out of colours yet. Today's Monday Treasures come to you in the colour (or absence of colour), white. Enjoy!
1. Ceramic White Owl Planter by Claylicious
2. Baby Bonnet by Aunt B's Bonnets
3. Organza Flower Fascinator by Sophisticated Floral
4. White Lace Armwarmers by Dark Fusion Boutique
5. Tooth Pillow Buddy by Hannalah Designs
6. Personalized Bridal Hanger by Lynn Claire
7. Enamel Canisters by Rue Des Louvres
8. Custom Gilded Dove Ring Bearer Bowl by Paloma's Nest