Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - January 3rd, 2012

Today's Ten on Tuesday topic is: 10 Things You Want to Do in 2012.

 
Here we go! I want to... (in no particular order)

1. Lose weight (As referenced in my last post!)
2. Spend more time crafting
3. Start looking to buy a house
4. Learn how to use Illustrator and InDesign
5. Get fit
6. Turn healthy eating into a lifestyle rather than a diet
7. Spend lots of time with family and friends
8. Be the best wife/daughter/sister/friend I can be
9. Run a 10K
10. Be successful

Sorry there isn't a lot of detail on any of them... I didn't feel they really needed it this time.


4 comments:

  1. I liked your list - especially #4. There are some computer things I'd like to learn this year, too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great plan! Best wishes for you in 2012 to achieve all you want to achieve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beth Thanks! Yeah, it would be great to actually know what the software I have can do :) What computer things are you wanting to learn this year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rebecca (socks for mum) Thanks Rebecca, best wishes to you as well - and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker