Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - January 31, 2012

Today's Ten on Tuesday is 10 Favorite Superbowl Foods.

Now, I can't say I've ever had a Superbowl party, nor actually watched the Superbowl (although I do enjoy watching the Superbowl commercials online afterward). So, I'll see what I can find for healthy Superbowl ideas online! Here's what I found. (click on the pictures for recipe links!)

1. Boneless Buffalo Wings


2. Warm Spinach-Artichoke Dip


3. Black Bean Dip


4. Kale Chips


5. Zucchini Fries


6. Green Bean Salad


7. Three Layer Dip


8. Pearl Balls


9. Cactus Chile


10. Apricot Chicken


4 comments:

  1. May I have a link to the apricot chicken????l it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy;

      The pictures are all linked to their respective recipes :)

      Delete
  2. I saw kale chips on Iowa Girl Eats blog. I want to try but DH doesn't seem game for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem - my DH refuses to eat most of my favorite dishes! (I am a veggies and carbs person - he is a meat and starch person). Often I will end up making two separate meals so that we both have what we want!

      Delete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker