Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Treasures - January 30th, 2012

Today's colour is (drumroll please) Indigo! The only difference between last week's and this week's posting style is that I have been asked not to add the prices if I'm not writing a description, so I'll give that a try.

Enjoy.

1. Wings of a Dragonfly Earrings by Kozlova




2. Carved Fruit Bowl by Crane Pottery




3. Abstract Art by Viviana Fleing




5. Tsunami & Birds Kimono Cushion by Lynn Watt




6. FairyHouse Pendant by Fizzy Claret




7. Greek Leather Bracelet by Elizabeth and Maxine




8. Vintage Distressed Bachelor's Chest by The Southern Mermaid



1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with those earrings. I'm clicking now to go check them out now!

    ReplyDelete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker