Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - December 20th, 2011


I have a feeling that today's Ten on Tuesday is going to be a reality check for some people - after all, Christmas Eve is on Saturday! Today's Subject? 10 Things You Have to Do Before Christmas/Hannukah/The Weekend.

Luckily, I'm mostly done getting ready. Mostly.

Here we go!

1. Finish wrapping gifts.
2. Take down the Christmas tree (I know, I know. But we're going to be gone over the holidays and I'm nervous that in our absence, our lovable cat will pull the entire tree down on top of our 'do not touch the screen' LED TV)
3. Divide Christmas baking, put it in festive dishes.
4. Make list of things to remember to bring during the holiday season
5. Make list for friend who is taking care of the cat
6. Finish washing/drying laundry
7. Pack!
8. Get DH's things ready for when he leaves for school
9. Clean out Vehicle
10. Oh yeah and... lose a couple more pounds :P




0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker