Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Treasures - December 19th, 2011

Etsy has a great feature that I decided to try out - Shop by Colour. As a result of my experimenting with this feature, you'll be greated with a different colour each week for the next little while... I just couldn't help myself!

This week is brought to you by the colour red. ROY G BIV right? (Of course I'll add some more colours at the end...)

(Due to the amount of time necessary to put together Monday Treasures every week, I've decided to try a 'Roundup' style, linking to the products and the information for each. Please let me know your thoughts!)

1. Oxytocin - I Love You - Chemistry Nerd Greeting Card - Red




$3.50 USD, by QueInteresante

2. Red Leg Warmers




$49 USD, by LeshasWorkshop.

3. Red Tote 




$38.25 USD, by nottoc



$14.40 USD, by ParisienneGirl



$25 USD, by LuzDesigns



$40 USD, by christinemarieford



$12 USD, by downgirl



$295 USD, by NathalieVan



$40 USD, by RobotsAreAwesome



$8.50 USD, by LilacGifts


2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a blog post! Thanks so much for including my red fiber earrings. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, thank you so much for featuring my mug cozy!

    ReplyDelete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker