Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Treasures - December 12, 2011

This week for Monday Treasures I'd like to feature some of my favorite Christmas baking recipes.

I'm a big advocate of finding recipes online, because then not only can you find a version of the recipe you like using the ingredients you have, but you can see what countless visitor before you have to think about the recipe. Often there are comments written such as "would halve the salt next time" or "loved this recipe. I added this sauce, found here..." It's like having hundreds of cooks offering suggestions just for you.

1. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies


While the actual recipe I use is not available online, this one is very similar... and very delicious.

2. Peanut Butter Cup Cookies


3. CrockPot Chocolate Peanut Clusters




4. Chocolate Truffles




5. Fantasy Fudge














0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker