Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Vancouver-Bound!

Have you ever been to British Columbia? I know I haven't. My husband hasn't either, and he has never seen the ocean. Those are limitations that come with living in an extremely large country. Sometimes I think that it would be neat to live in Europe, where driving into the next country is a similar experience to driving from where I live now to the farm I grew up on. Seriously, I would love to drive 3 1/2 hours and actually leave the province, let alone the country. But I've meandered.

Anyway, we were offered an incredible opportunity yesterday. We are going out to British Columbia on Saturday morning, returning Sunday morning.  I'm so excited!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker