Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - November 29th, 2011

Today's Ten on Tuesday is a fun one... Ten Favorite Musicals.

Now it's time for a confession. While I've been to see many live plays, only three of them have been musicals. Needless to say though, these take the top three positions on my list, simply due to seeing them live. I'm sure you'll find the rest familiar as well.

1. The Full Monty 


2. Wicked


3. Spamalot


4. Beauty and the Beast


5. Mamma Mia


6. Fiddler on the Roof


7. Jesus Christ Superstar


8. Grease


9. The Wizard of Oz


10. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat




I'm sure I've missed several musicals that I love on this list... but this is what I can think of right now.

What are your favorites?

5 comments:

  1. My favourite musicals are The King and I, and South Pacific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about Joseph. I saw that on Broadway when I was a teen. Great show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ElleSee
    The King and I is a good one :) I have never heard of South Pacific though? What's that about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Donna
    It is a great show :) I watched the VHS of it so many times that it wore out! Jacob! Jacob and sons... OOooooooooooh.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness! How could I forget Joseph? Truly, one of my favorites! (And I really WANT to see Spamalot. . . but just haven't had the pleasure yet!)

    ReplyDelete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker