Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: November 15th, 2011

Today's Ten on Tuesday topic is Ten Ways to use Fresh Cranberries.

Quite frankly, I have no idea. Based on experience with other fruits I'm guessing that you can eat them raw, make pie from them, juice them, and can them? But fresh cranberries don't grow around here so far as I know. I've only had canned. So, I will look to the Google-net for this one. Here's what it says (bonus: each one links to a recipe!)

1. Allrecipes.com says Cranberry Salsa

2. Martha Stewart says Cranberry Poached Pears

3. About.com Home Cooking says Blueberry Lavender Cranberry Crisp

4. About.com Southern Food says Cranberry Orange Butter

5. JoyofBaking.com says Cranberry - Oat Scones

6. Smitten Kitchen says Meyer Lemon and Fresh Cranberry Scones

7. Cape Blanco Cranberries says Cranberry Magic Custard Pie

8. Hub Pages suggests Cranberry Relish

9. Simply Recipes says Spicy Cranberry Sauce with Pinot Noir

10. Taste of Home recommends ABC Slump

Guess these guys showed me! No pie, juice, or canned cranberries in sight!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker