Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - October 25th, 2011

Today's subject is Ten Best Halloween Costumes You've Ever Seen. However, since that would run contrary to my Halloween feature (no, I'm not showing you my last 7 favorite costumes yet, or repeating the ones I already have), I'm going to make up my own and say that it is Ten Best Pumpkins You've Ever Seen. Mmmkay?

Here we go. Enjoy!

1. DeathStar Pumpkin by Noel Dickover




2. Predator by Ray Villafane




3. Nightmare Before Christmas by Jessica Beagan



4. James Dean Pumpkin by Jack-o-Lantern Spectacular




5. Charizard by Gene Grenata




6. E.T. from the LowDown Blog




7. Zipperhead by Ray Villafane


8. Spiderman by ?


If you know who made this jack o lantern, please let me know! I couldn't find credit for it anywhere :(

9. Angry Birds by ?




Again, another crediting FAIL. I got the picture from this blog though, if it helps.

10. Cat by Scott Cummins






0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker