Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - October 18th, 2011

Hello everyone!

It is definitely nice to be able to post on here daily - and I love getting all of your feedback.

Today's Ten on Tuesday subject is: 10 Ways to Eat Pumpkin

Easy!

That's a lot of pumpkin.


1. Pumpkin Pies


2. Pumpkin Tarts


3. Pumpkin Bread


4. Pumpkin Muffins


5. Pumpkin Smoothies


6. Pumpkin Ice Cream


7. Pumpkin Soup


8. Pumpkin Seeds


9. Pumpkin Cake


10. Pumpkin Ravioli

... Yeah, I like pumpkin. Did I mention that we are going to spend the entire weekend chopping up and pureeing pumpkin?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh.. I forgot pumpkin ravioli! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nichole
    It is delish... especially homemade in Alfredo sauce!

    ReplyDelete

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker