Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Treasures: October 17, 2011

This week on Monday Treasures, I'd like to feature one of my favorite things to do during my free time - play the Sims. I don't talk about it often, because it just doesn't seem to be one of those things you bring up in regular conversation. (What did you do this weekend? Oh, I vegged out and watched my Sim character make lunch...) It is amazing how detailed the graphics are in this game.

These are 10 great outfits that can be found in the game The Sims 3. All outfit items can be purchased at The Sims Resource. Enjoy.

1. Elisa Shoes

Don't you love when you Sims' shoes are more attractive and more functional than the ones you own in real life? I LOVE these.

2. Lighters Party Dress

I would love to have a dress like this. Granted I would add straps to my version... I think I would buy the red one.

3. Ribbed Sweater


Gawd this looks comfortable. Wrap me up and call me Suzie.

4. Addicted to Jeans


How cute are these? If only I had a small body and could pull these off....

5. Not Simple Simplicity


This reminds me of Kate Hudson's dress on How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, except more detailed in the back. VERY pretty.

6. Checkers

Wouldn't this be a great outfit to wear to work?? WANT. So much. (Oh, and to look like this in it too of course :))

7. Puff Sleeves and Skinny Jeans

This cute outfit looks like it's fashioned off of a chandelier.... Very cute. And the jeans? :)

8. Business Chic

This is actually very similar to what a skinny me could look like.... Inspirational actually!

9. Hot Ice Cream

I love the concept for the back of this shirt (although I'm not sure why her butt-crack is attached to the base of her spine).

10. Country Strong

This outfit brings me back to my childhood... mainly, my extraordinarily comfortable and cute denim dress that I wore at about age 14.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker