Monday, October 31, 2011

I just have to say, I get it.

To the receptionist at the company I just phoned, who, when I quickly said "I'm looking for xxxx xxxx please," simply breathed a sigh of relief and said "Thank you," and transferred me through. I get it.

I'm not a receptionist, nor have I ever been. But I have covered the receptionist desk enough times to know that people just don't get it. There is more than one line and only one of you, so they can't keep rambling on about nothing. I get it. You didn't phone to talk to the receptionist, so say who you want and move on. It makes her job a lot easier than your chit chat.

Yeah, I get it.

And yes, I'll hold.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker