Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Countdown - 18

Today I'd like to feature a way to decorate yourself for Halloween - get your nails done! Upon researching this topic for today, I found a great nails website - http://enamelgirl.blogspot.com. There were more than enough amazing designs on this site to keep me amused for the next 10 years! I'm featuring five of her designs below, but you can find more of her designs at her blog (The Halloween ones are under October 2010). Here are some of my favorites:

1. Spider Webs


2. Batwoman


3. Frankenstein


4. Black Cats


5. Halloween Marble




I wish I could give you some tricks of the trade on how to do these designs, but I have no idea. She does offer some tips on her blog though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker