Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TGI....W?

Thank God it's... Wednesday?

Crap. You mean I'm not leaving to go camping after work?

I'm really not about to go stretch my legs and enjoy the great outdoors, and (holy moly) sleep in?

Two whole more days??

Okay. Maybe I'm a little over-excited. But I'm gonna get to learn to roller blade, damnit!

:D

The weekend is coming, and I'll be ready.

In the meantime, Guen is "finally" getting fixed tomorrow. (Seems like finally to us, but really he's a month younger than the recommended age to get him fixed. More on this soon!)

And because I have no good relavent pictures today, enjoy another picture from the wedding! (In other news, I still have to get done my thank-you cards from the second/third bridal showers, then the wedding thank yous. Sorry!!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker