Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Fever

Every summer it seems to be the same thing. I get antsy, and don't want to work.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, my coworkers, and what I do for a living in general. At this point, I wouldn't change it for anything. But every summer the same thing happens. It's like my body is still in high school mode. My mindset starts going 'It's vacation time, you don't have to work'. 'What are you doing at work? You're supposed to be sitting on the beach.' 'Let's just take off from work and go fishing!' 'I wanna go hang out outside.'

I am hoping that spending the next three days camping with Gilles will help me get out of this rut, because quite frankly it gets annoying when you are trying to pay attention in a meeting at work, or trying to get work done in general - and all you can think about is 'let's go home,' 'I wanna go camping...' etc.

Do either of you get this sort of... Summer fever?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker