Saturday, March 26, 2011

What I Learned Today



Elsie mentioned something on Saturday that got me thinking. She said ‘You are supposed to learn one new thing every week.’ (Or something to that effect).

Of course, me being my hyper-exaggerated self, transferred that into – “You need to learn one new thing a day.”

To which I thought, What a great blog idea!

I won’t promise that I will make it on here every day. But I will try.

In addition to my usual postings, I will now feature a ‘What I learned today’ section.

So, what did I learn today?

I learned about a great website called winsaskatoon.com.

The lowest unique ‘bidder’ wins a gift certificate. It is great advertising, and a lot of fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker