Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I learned today - March 22, 2011



There can be too much of a good thing.

I guess I already kind of knew this, but it is being reiterated in a big way today, as I rush to get all my assignments done at work whilst having more poured on, I collect PartyLite orders for Lindsay and drop them off whilst trying to remember that Partylite is supposed to deliver today, and oh - was someone supposed to be at home for that? And going to the gym, and oh – I have to get my plants started, and don’t forget to phone Gilles’ dad, and get the patching done let alone the new sewing (that I promised myself I would do months ago), and oh, you want supper? Okay, well wait here while I do another load of laundry.

I love my life. I do. But I need to figure out how to slow it down. Any ideas???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker