Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sploosh!



It’s melting! It’s melting! Hurrah!

… Logically I shouldn’t be as happy about this as I am. After all, my allergies are going to go haywire (pardon the pun) any moment now, I won’t be able to access my driveway again because the driveway will be gunk, my car is being assaulted with both salt being splashed at it and water getting into all of its insides, I won’t have clean pants for weeks, Gilles will be tracking in mountains of mud from his job sites, it will freeze overnight turning my car into a popsicle daily (re: nightly), people will get spring fever and forget how to drive on ice, I will have to arrange to get my winter tires off, and I will have to finally fix that hole in my bumper…

But holy jemima I’m happy, because it’s spring baby!

(Granted, the forecast doesn’t quite agree with me yet… this week’s forecast was updated today to include snow flurries all week. But, they still say that the lowest high this week will be -4, and that the rest of the week we will get up to 0….) I’ll take it!

This means that soon I can go walking and biking, and that I can start my plants now, and I can go outside without a jacket soon, and soon I will be able to feel the hot sun beating down on my face… glorious.

And I have an overwhelming urge to clean.

Can somebody say spring fever??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker