Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Adorable, with a capital 'A'

We found our kitten.

Actually, we found four. We can only take one of them though. :)

I posted an ad on kijiji, stating that we are looking for a kitten to become an indoor cat, stipulating that it must be shorthair and born in February or March. (I’m not picky at all, am I?)

A girl from Radisson, SK answered the ad, saying that her cat Mitzey had four kittens over the February break. Of course I jumped on the opportunity. The poster goes to school in the city, and her mom works in the city every day. They will drop the kitten off at my house. It will be interesting to see how scheduling that will work.

Of course, as I said the litter is of four kittens. I only get one.

I asked her to choose it for me.

Okay, now the part of the post that you have been waiting for… the kittens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker