Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Leaves of Brown they Fall to the Ground...

My credit to Van Morrison :) The title is from his song so aptly named, “Autumn Song.”

I think I’ve already talked some about my sentiments on the fall season … (checks back). Yes, I have.
But that’s okay, my topic today is actually Christmas.

For those of you who know me well… okay, and for those of you who don’t… most of you know that I am a crafter. As in, never not doing something. Actually more like never doing less than five projects.

As a result of all this crafty goodness, I can’t help but want to make homemade Christmas gifts for each and every person in the world. Of course, if I made gifts for each and every person in the world I would have to quit my job and drop out of school and likely have a nervous breakdown from still having too much to get done.

But this is my list of Christmas gifts for this year – I have blanked out gifts for those who read this blog, and trust that they will not tell others who do not read the blog what their gifts will be.

Gilles – unknown as of yet. Might be homemade, might not.
Elsie – ######### #######
Nolan – Computer-key coasters
Michael – Beer hat
Kelsey – ###############
Memere – ‘Brag’ book
Grandma – Unknown at this point
Grandpa – Unknown at this point
Mom – #############
Lisa – Cross-stitch -if I have enough time
Joanne – Cross-stitch -if I have enough time
Brodeur Chinese gift exchange – immediate family: ###########
Brodeur Chinese gift exchange – Brodeur side: something storebought
Parent family gift exchange – Don’t know the recipient yet, recipient will determine gift
Bergen family gift exchange – Don’t know the recipient yet, recipient will determine gift
… Looks like I have a busy couple of months!

What am I working on now?

Currently I am finishing up the cross-stitch that I am working on for Lise. So far it is five months late. I’ll get it to her at the baptism. :P I’ll start on the Christmas gifts as soon as I finish (hopefully by the end of the week!)
I’ll post pictures of what items I can as I finish them. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

November 30th, 2011 - Present

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

2009 - Present My Weight Ticker